Good reasons for tailor-made solutionsfrom PULS Vario.
Technical Competence in Sales
Technical sales expertise ensures a joint definition of the optimal solution for the end application.
Intelligent Custom Solutions
PULS Vario solutions implement all electrical and/or mechanical requirements necessary for the customer’s chosen application.
Our products are approved according to the applicable standards of markets and countries.
Unique Selling Points
We develop products with the aim of giving the customer a competitive advantage through unique selling points.
Our customers can directly influence the development and production of their power supplies right from the project start.
Individual Product Marking
Our power supplies are marked and can be individually traced, as is common for medical technology and in the transport industry.
Long Product Life Cycles
Our technical and logistical support enable exceptionally long product life cycles.
Total Cost Optimization
Our goal when optimizing the total cost is to deliver the necessary features which are required.
Ewald Braith is an Electrical Engineer and has a Master of Business Administration from the University of Minnesota and the Vienna University of Economics and Business.
The PULS Vario CEO most certainly earns his reputation of having a down-to-earth attitude, strategic understanding, expertise in implementation and a high degree of customer dedication. His many years of experience in top management within large global companies like Emerson Network Power – along with the resulting network – round off his combination of skills. Ewald Braith combines a passion for detail with an intuitive feel for important developments and the knowledge of how large corporations operate.
The PULS “Powerschmiede”– an innovation lab situated in the heart of a major city.
- Research & Development Center with a state-of-the-art modern work environment.
- A power team whose success is based on openness, excellent professionalism and a dash of humor.
- Our workplace is centrally located beside the Wienerberg, which is just a few minutes walk from Meidling railway station, and is characterized by the urban flair of Vienna, which has been voted recently the world’s most livable city.
- Development, production, administration and logistics-all take place at our friendly, clean and well-structured space spread across 5,000 m².
- We work as a team in a relaxed and familiar atmosphere.
- Located in the triangle of Dresden, Leipzig and Prague, the town of Drebach is close to Chemnitz and right in the middle of the idyllic landscapes of the Erzgebirge, offering excellent prospects for families.
Passion is what counts
The many years of experience that our development and production team has, forms a pillar of our success with well-known customers. But it is only when combined with the passion for finding the best, safest solution – a passion shared by all those involved – that the quality of our products is created.
Accepting challenges with pleasure and focusing on the tasks at hand, is one of our strengths, and an asset that our clients particularly appreciate.
Torsten Wolf (Quality Manager, PULS Vario Environmental Officer)