Good reasonsfor tailored solutionsfrom PULS Vario.
Technical sales expertise
Technical know-how in sales allows a common definition of the optimum solution for the final application.
Intelligent individual solutions
PULS Vario solutions meet all electrical and/or mechanical requirements of the customer’s application.
Our products always come with the product approvals required in the relevant markets and countries.
Unique selling propositions
The aim of our product development is to give the customer a competitive edge through unique selling propositions.
Our customers can exert a direct influence on the development and production of their power packs right from the start.
Individual product itemisation
Our power packs are itemised to ensure traceability, as is customary in medical technology or railway applications.
Long product life cycles
Our technical and logistical support ensures extremely long life cycles for our products.
Total cost optimisation
The aim of total cost optimisation is to deliver as many power packs as really necessary – not as many as possible.
A down-to-earth attitude, strategic understanding, practical know-how and a high customer orientation are attributes that can rightly be said to characterise the PULS Vario CEO. But it is his many years of experience in the management of large global companies such as Emerson Network Power – with a resulting network – that make the combination complete. Ewald Braith combines a love of detail with a feeling for significant trends and a knowledge of how large groups act.
- Research & development center in an ultramodern new work environment.
- A power team that achieves success with openness, great professionalism and a touch of humour.
- Our site offers urbane flair in a city recognised as offering the best quality of life, with a central location on the Wienerberg hill, just a few minutes on foot from Meidling railway station.
- Extending over an area of up to 5.000 m², our clean, friendly and well-structured premises house development, production, administration and logistics departments.
- Equal partners: We work as a team in a relaxed, informal atmosphere.
- Set in the idyllic landscape of the Erzgebirge mountains, near Chemnitz in the Dresden-Leipzig-Prague triangle, Drebach offers fantastic prospects for families.
Passion makes the difference
The many years of experience gained by our development and production team are the pillar of our success with leading customers. But only when combined with the passion with which everyone seeks the best and safest solution does the quality of our machinery come to the fore.
One of our strengths is that we accept challenges with pleasure and enjoy getting stuck right in – an asset that our customers particularly value.
Torsten Wolf (Quality Manager, PULS Vario Environmental Officer)