PULS Vario develops
and produces exactly what
the customer needs.
Our customers from intralogistics, medical technology, machinery and system building value precisely these competencies.
WHAT APPEALS TO OUR TYPICAL CUSTOMERS?
- Individual, compact designs and connection options
- High inrush current capability & backfeed-resistance for usage with DC motors
- medical-grade limits for leakage currents
- electromagnetic compatibility despite high device performance
- high efficiency up to 97 %
- Individual application solutions
- „Made in Germany“
A specification can be extensive. Often, however, it does not show what really matters.
We ask what the customer does with our power supply in order to understand what technical requirements result from this for our products.
We complete your “system puzzle” with our power supplies.
POWER SUPPLIES FOR DC MOTORS
- Nominal output powers up to 2,000 W
- Overload capabilities of 2x nominal power and even more
- Backfeed-strength up to 750 J by means of braking resistors
- Low no-load losses – e.g. 1,500 W device with only 6 W active power dissipation in operation without load
- High efficiency exceeding even 97 %
- Decentralized positioning of the power supplies close to the motor is possible due to dust- and water-resistant versions IP54-IP67
A TYPICAL SOLUTION FOR OUR DC MOTOR CUSTOMERS:
3-phase input, 48 V output with 1,500 W nominal power
POWER SUPPLIES FOR MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- High nominal output powers up to 5,000 W
- Multiple output voltages on one device
- Minimum leakage currents
- Safety shutdowns
- Any design, just as it fits the customer into the device
- Proven technology in assemblies with additional components as a purchased item
- Significantly reduced development effort compared to a specific new device development – cost-effective and fast
- Customer production capacity is retained for the customer’s core products. We love electronic assemblies!
Circuit design, PCB layout, mechanical design, and thermal simulation with up-to-date software
Component placement system with integrated AOI (fully automatic optical inspection) and flying probe test
State-of-the-art soldering technology for wave and selective soldering
Assembly of devices
Safety and functional test